Galanthus Nivalis

Comments

Donna said…
This is so beautiful....
Anonymous said…
It was funny, because you wrote that it was not an easy photo, which I did not realize when I first saw it. I tend to think it is all easy for you.
Stacy said…
That gleam of light is exquisite - the essence of spring in bud form.
lula said…
Stacy, Your comment is absolutely perfect, it was exactly that what I saw in the snowdrops waiting to open, Thank you! Lula
Garden Sense said…
The distant, but certain hope of spring captured well. Chris
Shyrlene said…
Lula - this photo is incredible, like looking through a rain drop. It is iridescent and in my favorite color palette.
lula said…
Thank you Chris, here hoping the spring!
lula said…
Shyrlene, thank you, I saw the walking n the forest, waiting for opening in their splendor, they were majestic in their smallness., Lula
lula said…
Donna, Thanks for the compliment but it was rather difficult giving the area where they were growing and the strange light.
Andrea said…
Hi Lula i thought your latest post was my first glimpse in your site, but i realized i have picked this earlier, i recall the unusual light of the snowdrop. So it has been me first to trigger you to pick mine too, haha! thanks.