Magnolia Soulangeana / Forsythia

Comments

Donna said…
what a gorgeous picture with that incredible yellow forsythia in the background..wow
jpotuchek said…
Another wonderful image, Lula! I love the way you've used the out-of-focus forsythia as the backdrop for those fuzzy green magnolia buds. -Jean
lula said…
Donna, you should have seen the yellow light in natural, it was overwhelming!
lula said…
Jean thanks, I can't wait for the flowes to open, they are stunning and the two fosythias behind are just gorgeous, I wanted them to fill the image.
Anonymous said…
Lovely image, Lula! I think forsythia is one of the prettiest spring flowering plants.
Andrea said…
Hi Lula, i am new here, thanks for picking my post i saw yours too. I love this photo with the beautiful background. I am going to the archives. thanks.
Wonderful composition and the forsythia in the background is brilliant!
lula said…
Cindy thanks, it certainly does feel spring!
lula said…
Andrea, thanks for your nice comments to the posts!
lula said…
Karin, thank you!
Anonymous said…
Lula, I love this yellow on yellow in yellow light composition. Very beautiful.
Nice photography once again. A good way to welcome the start of spring! I like the combination of the Forsythia and Magnolia. :)
lula said…
Jill, thanks the background was a golden fire!
Lee, we are ahving some days of beautiful skies.
Anonymous said…
I have to admit, I am torn over which of your beautiful images would be my favorite. Always a treat seeing your photographs. I almost forget that you are a gardener too.