Friday, August 2, 2013

Green walkabouts in Amsterdam

Few days ago in Amsterdam, in one of those carrying the camera for shotings all day long, I decided to have an evening walk just enjoying the sunset.  Well, not good idea because I found inspiration for photos about green and vegetation everywhere.  If you live in a place were long summers just give a golden color to the landscape, green feels just so relaxing, even in a cosmopolitan city like Amsterdam.

Here are some images that relaxed my espirit, they were taken with my (very standard) phone so they are very low quality, but I could not resist to keep the images that captivated my eye with so much green in the streets and parks.  Enjoy!



3 comments:

Cindy at enclos*ure said...

Really nice. Amsterdam is the most charming city.

Kalyan Panja said...

simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

gardenwalkgardentalk.com said...

Thanks for the tour. I would love to visit someday. Phone fotos? "It’s not the magic wand, it’s the wizard behind the wand." Remember that!