In a vase on my studio

Starting a new year with my firm disposition of enjoying this blog, and I say enjoying because I want it to be a pleasant activity not an obligation.

I want to participate more in the sharing of posts, yes a resolution! and I will be posting to contribute to those garden bloggers who host memes.

This images of today is about In a vase, some cuttings of  Epipremnum aureum in an intent to bring more plants to my studio that help with purifying the air.  We definitely need that extra help in big cities.


The second is some leftovers from Xmas decorations, I cannot resist to keep them a bit longer



I am posting to contribute to Cathy's Rambling in the Garden,  In a Vase in Monday meme.

Comments

Christina said…
Everyone is being very inventive this week as there are so few flowers around.
Anonymous said…
It gives such pleasure to have material in a vase within view of where we go about our daily business, and I hope you will also get much enjoyment by sharing them with us on IAVOM. what are the seeds you have in the glass? Are they soaking in water or are they dry?
Kris Peterson said…
For all the years I've grown pothos, I realize I've never known its proper botanical name, at least until I saw your post! I don't blame you for hanging on to snippets for foliage and berries from the holidays either - they're over all too quicklt.
lula said…
Yes, winter seems to fuel inventiveness!
lula said…
Thanks Kris, I learned the name myself not too long ago, I try to remember it, but poto is but is too easy to use and we do it more often.