GBBD February 2017 - Aquatics indoors


Sunny day to show my small aquatics garden.  We brought some Cyperus papirus and Iris pseudacorus from a friend's garden in Majorca, who inherited three years ago some from garden. They have been indoors since early November and they are thriving with new shoots. We love them and are really looking forward to see "the little pond" growing.

This is my contribution to Garden Blogger's Bloom Day, hosted by May Dreams Gardens on the 15th of each month, and here is the link to her blog to check on other's bloggers contributions.




Comments

Carol Michel said…
A lovely little display. Thanks for sharing it with us for bloom day!
Lovely! I always enjoy your amazing photographic compositions!
Anonymous said…
Lula, What a great idea to have a water garden indoors. I looking forward to seeing more as the plants mature and bloom. -Jean
Anna K said…
I left my papyrus outside a little too long last fall. I'm pretty sure it's dead. I'm bummed, because it's such a fabulous plant. I guess I'll start over with a new one next year.
lula said…
Anna, sometimes you need to have a little faith and hope that papyrus will come alive after winter, I hope yours revive soon.
lula said…
Thanks Jean, I know ins't great, I must say is my husband who is doing a lot of research for a project, I love it!
lula said…
Thanks so much Beth!
lula said…
Thanks Carol!