Hyacinthus "Deflt Blue"


Comments

Stacy said…
The shading in the petals looks so painterly--those streaks of darker purple down the middle, and the light on the edges. Photos (my photos, at least!) :) aren't usually so vividly 3-dimensional. Really lovely! I enjoy the contrast with the curling petals of the...tulips? too.
Donna said…
One of my very favorite spring bulbs..I have so many in all sorts of colors so I can smell them wherever I go in the garden...every year I plant more...lovely
Ah, takes my breath away! Especially the bottom photo!
Anonymous said…
I agree with Stacy - these look so wonderfully three dimensional, and so soft. I can almost smell that heady perfume...
Jean Campbell said…
My hyacinths are already a memory except for the fading foliage. Thank you for reminding me how much I enjoy them.

Delft Blue is one of my favs as is its sport, China Pink.
Anonymous said…
I am another fan of hyacinths and especially love the Delft Blue color. I have them blooming now in my garden, but your photos allow me to look at them more closely. Beautiful. -Jean
Blue, my favorite color...photos are just superb!
lula said…
Thank you Stacy for such a compliment, yes they are Tulips Pinocchio, they are so gorgeous!
lula said…
Donna, their perfume takes all over the terrace, more intense early in the morning!
Lula said…
Beth, thanks I really enjoyed the session with them!
Anonymous said…
You may not have guessed that blue is my favorite garden color with all the red I have been showing. Beautiful blues in your image.
lula said…
Thanks, your red is on fire!