Fumaria officinalis

It's been quite busy in the past weeks and I am missing so much posting that I had found some minutes to admit it: I am delighted that spring is here, I love it and is re-energizing me!

In my daily jog this morning I was amazed by the variety of wildflowers that are blooming nearby, I want to make time this weekend to get my camera and shoot them, this time just for fun!  It will also give me the chance to renew floral arrangements at home.  I am so looking forward to bring the spring colors home, I can't wait.  I hope it will not be not too cloudy, today is kind of light gloomy, but good temperature.

Meanwhile I leave you with one of my favorite images these days, this is a shot outdoors but to me looks like a pattern for a fabric and I think it would make a beautiful spring dress, kind of a vintage 50's, the ones I love. 


Comments

Yes, indeed, that would make a very nice pattern for a blouse or a spring dress. The colors and the textures are just ... perfect.
lula said…
I am glad you like it! Today there more and more in the fields.
Anonymous said…
Even before reading the post, I thought fabric design too. They look great with the light background.
Anonymous said…
Lula, it's very beautiful and delicate and, as ever, such a great photo. I have just found an excellent tailor here in Delhi and wish I could have fabric like this for him to make into a summer dress - it is 35 degrees here, and that looks so cool...
lula said…
Thank you Jill, I know what you mean about dressing cool ...
Anonymous said…
Lovely, purple is my favorite flower color.
What a pretty bloom. I have been trying to catch up with my reading too.